We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well.
We are open for business again.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
To comply with social distancing, please do not come into the Salon to make an appointment. Instead, to make an appointment email:
email@example.com or call 01279 812910
We are operating a cancellation and waiting list.
VISITING THE SALON
It is important to reschedule your appointment if:
- You feel unwell, or you live with anyone who is unwell
- You have been in contact with anyone who has coronavirus symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- You have recently travelled to an area with high infection rates
Visiting the Salon - what to expect
1. Please arrive PROMPTLY for your appointment
2. Wherever possible we ask you to attend your appointment on your own
3. Please bring a face covering/mask to wear whilst in the salon
4. Your Stylist will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc).
5. On arrival, wash your hands with soap and water or use the hand sanitiser provided.
6. Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same.
Place all used paper towels and tissues straight in the bins after use.
Sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
7. There will be no magazines or newspapers in Salon.
8. Following government guidelines we will not be offering drinks. Feel free to bring your own.
9. Team members will sanitise stations and door handles between each client.
Bathrooms will be regularly cleaned.
10. Team members will wash their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
11. Retail products will not be on open display. Your stylist will get whatever you need, or will order it for you on a CLICK and COLLECT basis. Do not hesitate to email us with your requests and we will arrange for you to collect from the salon. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you.
Lino and the Team